NKD Deutschland GmbH
Tel.: +49 89 20188 840 (calls are charged at your provider’s standard rate)
Fax: +49 9208 699 209
Data protection officer: email@example.com
GENERAL INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The term “personal data” refers to all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, postal address, e-mail addresses and your use of our website.
- The data controller as defined in Article 4(7) of the GDPR is the management board named in our Legal Notice.
- You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address (please add “Attn. data protection officer” to the address).
- If you contact us by e-mail or a contact form, we will store any personal data you provide (e-mail address and possibly name and telephone number) in order to process your enquiry. We will delete this data when it is no longer required, or, if we are legally obliged to retain it, we will block access to it. We will only use your personal data for the purpose of communicating with you. We will not share your personal data with any third party.
- If you manually enter any data on our website, you do so strictly voluntarily.
Responsibility for this website
The party responsible for processing data on this website is:
NKD Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 20188 840 (calls are charged at your provider’s standard rate)
The responsible party is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the means of processing personal data (names, e-mail addresses, etc.) and the purposes for which it is used.
Contact details for the party responsible in Austria:
NKD Österreich GmbH
Tel: +43 7242 7929 90
Fax: +43 7242 7929 999
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Germany)
If you believe we have breached your data protection rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. In our case, the supervisory authority is the Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, tel. +49 981 531 300, email@example.com (www.lda.bayern.de).
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Austria)
If you believe we have breached your data protection rights by processing your data in contravention of Austrian or EU data protection law, please contact us so we can address your concerns. For all enquiries relating to the violation of your rights to information, secrecy, rectification and/or erasure, please contact the Austrian Data Protection Authority:
Tel: +43 1 52 1520
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE
- If you only use our website to view information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide any personal information, we will only collect the data your browser transmits to our server.
This data is used to identify and investigate unauthorised attempts to access our web server. We store and use relevant access data in anonymised form for the purpose of optimising our website. We do not create individual access profiles.
- Our log files include the following information, which is required to ensure the availability, stability and security of our website content (in accordance with Article 6(1)(f), GDPR):
- IP address of the requesting device
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted during request
- Referring website (URL from which page/function was requested)
- Browser ID
- Operating system (including UI details)
- Browser language and version
Most of our cookies are “session cookies” which are automatically deleted after your visit. The other cookies remain on your device until you delete them. They allow us to recognise your browser when you return to our website.
ASSIGNED DATA USE
We adhere to the principle of assigned data use and collect, process and store your personal data exclusively for the purposes for which you have shared it with us. We do not share your personal data with third parties without your consent unless this is necessary in order to provide a service or fulfil a contract. Nor do we share your personal data with authorised government institutions or authorities, except to the extent required by law or a court ruling.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
You have the right to receive information free of charge, at any time and without stating any reason, about your personal data stored by us. Furthermore, you have the right at any time to have your personal data blocked, corrected or deleted, and you may object to the anonymised or pseudonymised collection and storage of your data for the purpose of optimising our website. In addition, you may at any time and without giving any reason withdraw the consent you have given us to collect and use your personal data. To do so, please write to the relevant address specified in the legal notice:
In Germany: NKD Deutschland GmbH, Online-Shop, Bühlstraße 5–7, 95463 Bindlach.
In Austria: NKD Österreich GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 16, 4600 Wels.
In Italy: NKD Italia srl., via Bruno Buozzi 8 D, 39100 Bolzano.
Alternatively, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this is not applicable to the data required to process your order. Upon receipt of your objection, we will no longer use, process or share the respective data for any purpose other than processing your request.
You can also submit your objection online here.
If you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will store the data you provide for the purpose of processing your enquiry and subsequent requests.
EMBEDDED YOUTUBE VIDEOS
Our website features embedded YouTube videos. The YouTube plugin is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page containing the YouTube plugin, it will connect to the YouTube servers. YouTube will therefore receive information on the pages you visit. If you are logged in to your YouTube account at the time, YouTube will associate your viewing behaviour with your YouTube account. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account before visiting our website.
If you have opted out of Google Ads, YouTube will not use these cookies when you watch a video on our website. However, YouTube does use other cookies to gather anonymised usage information. If you do not want this to happen, you should disable cookies in your browser.